- soliciting host families and supporting the Valley View Interns
- sending two staff members to the CAIT conference every other year
- funding the translation of math materials into French
- donating French books and magazines for the media center
- serving as a source for home French reference materials
- serving as a forum to discuss matters pertaining to French curriculum, program development, etc.
- sponsoring end-of-year recognition events
The parents of the Extended French Students formed a Booster Club when the French Immersion Program entered Valley View Middle School years ago. The purpose of the Booster Club is not to function as a PTSO. (Valley View already has a PTSO organization, which the Booster Club urges all parents to join and support.) Rather, the Booster Club was formed to address any special needs of the Extended French students and staff.